Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What no pictures?

I thought I would just write a few things while I was thinking and just post them before I didn't even that much done. A friend's father of mine told me of how he knows people that print of their blog entries every year and binds them in book form to keep as their family journals. I loved the idea and so here I am. I don't have much time these days for fun scrapbooks or other forms of journals so here I am rambling on and on. I will one day catch up with the tech of things and hopefully be quick at posting the pictures. Until then reading is our update. I find myself writing on the back sheets of the child's well check forms that the doctors office hands out. This gives a short glance of what each one has been up too.
Speaking of reading we ordered a program to help us teach the kids to read. So far they love learning! We are still in our first week and already are seeing results.
I am looking forward to having them join in reading during family scripture time.

No comments: