Monday, April 19, 2010

So is this your little brother?


Little did I know that when I took this picture that an adorable story would soon develop. Jake coaches and assists the local football team with their off season training. Jace sometimes goes with him if I have other appointments. He loves going with daddy and working out. Especially the pull up bar. He can just hang there for a long time. Ok so on this day they had just left the house when a few minutes later I received a phone call. It was Jake. "You are not going to believe what just happened?" What? was my reply. "I just got pulled over." Were you speeding? "No, the head light is out and it is raining. The police officer asked if Jace was my little brother. I told him thank you for the compliment but he is my son. 'Oh, I just saw the Football apparel and figured you were a student there' the officer said. Jake " I thanked him again for another compliment." It was really nice that he was mistakin as a student.

Pound It! Alright Dude!

No comments: