Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Can you really become too big to fit into your maturnity clothes?

That is my question of late. I have put skirts on that I wore during other pregnancies that now show my knees. My dear husband will simply ask if I am going to change my outfit before leaving the house. I get it I do. Last night he asked if my belly was hanging out. Sure enough... it was. Sixty pounds heavier than I was on my wedding day. I look forward to losing the weight and running with the kids.
I am now at 35 weeks and the doctor is estimating that our little girl weighs approx 8 to 8 1/2 lbs already. Given my track record he doesn't expect her to come anytime soon. So we are walking every night and I am doing some serious spring cleaning - all that I can do while chasing three kids around.
Last night we set up the crib and pulled out the baby clothes out of storage. Now the kids are telling baby sister to come out. Lilly told her should could come out in five minutes. Jace told her simply to 'Get out of there now'. Bryan loves his big boy bed. We are ready now so whenever she it will be great. So if you don't see a whole lot of us maybe it is because I ran out of things to wear. :)

No comments: