Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve Dinner Tradition!
This year we held it at my parents house. Jake provided the meat and the rest was left up to the host. Normally we hold it but seeming that I was not feeling that well Jake and mom decided to do it another way. I love to dress the whole family up and we tell the kids that we are going to a very special birthday party. I know I know.... my brothers inform me that Jesus' birthday isn't until the 25th but I enjoy this tradition that Jake I have started.After a nice meal we sit down to read the nativity story from the Bible. Thank you honey for making it happen this year! You are amazing in so many ways.

Here we are in front of one of the two big trees at Grandma and Grandpa's house. This year we were able to help decorate both parents homes for Christmas and the kids really enjoyed all of the many things about Christmas.

Jace loves playing at Grandma's house!

Dewey Vanesa and Wyatt joined us too. Here the kids love the ramp. They entertain eachother for a very long time here.

Ok so this was not on Christmas Eve but a few days before. As you might tell, niether kid wanted to be close to Santa even though they kept chanting 'Santa Claus is coming to town' for days before.

No comments: