Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Great Outdoors - well our yard.


Look Lilly caught her first fish - right out of the bucket!
Funny thing is that is probably the best she'll do for now.
She is pretty girly. She throws a fit if her sandle has a pebble in it.
She doesn't have a stop button either. She is such a joy and is
so expressive it is a riot. I will post more pics of her silliness later.
Jace put it back in the water.
P.S. Sis, we have you toy!


Summertime fun! I love watching
and playing with my children.

Taking their pictures are a lot of fun too.
Now if I could only catch up.
Thanks again Babe, for the great camera!



They grow up so fast. Thanks for enjoying
our life together.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Cute Pics! Thanks again for being to Aliya's blessing! Sorry we couldn't spend more time together. Lets do a date night! Play ball or something. BBQ maybe. Call me!