Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween Update!

Our little Pixie girl and little golfer boy, here with grandma. They are all laughing because Scotty has to make sure he is in all of the family pictures. Funny dog who really believes he is human.






Lilly loved Trick or Treating! Once she got the hang of it (which wasn't long), she started grabbing candy out of her purse (she loves purses) to give to the people who would open the doors to give her candy. It was her way of giving and trading treats. She ran from house to house. We had to slow her down because it was easy for her to trip. Silly Girl. It was so much fun to watch her interact with our friends.
Jace had a good time just watching his sister. He thinks she is very funny! I love to watch him laugh at the things she does.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! It's great to see how quickly they pick up on what's going on.

The Huffs said...

Jess... I cant believe I havent even seen your little boy. I didnt even know Anna had a baby! We need to get together.

ilikewinter said...

Hey Jess!!! I will tell everyone hey. How was your Christmas?

Bugg's mama said...

Very cute but you need to post something NEW!

BTW, I made my blog UNprivate - yay!